Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Oologah-Talala Public Schools



Ajax Loading Image


Inserted Image

Do you need help or information?

Do you have a relative, friend or client who needs services but may be having trouble finding them?

Help may be just 3 numbers away. Dial 2-1-1 to find services for food, clothing, health care, shelter, housing, support groups, legal aid, employment and many more human services in your area. We can help you access services from over 2,500 programs that exist to help people in need.

How to Use 2-1-1

You can dial 2-1-1 for help 24 hours a day, everyday. A trained service specialist will help link you with the services you need. Bilingual service specialists and interpreter services are available to accommodate virtually any language.

2-1-1 Helpline is a free call if you live in our 12-county service area:

* Tulsa County
* Adair County
* Cherokee County
* Creek County
* Macintosh County
* Muskogee County
* Okfuskee County
* Okmulgee County
* Rogers County
* Sequoyah County
* Wagoner County
* southern Osage County
(includes the cities of Barnsdall, Hominy,
Ralston, Skiatook and Wynonna)

You can also reach 2-1-1 by dialing 918-836-HELP (4357) or 877-836-2111.