Athletic Forms

Students participating in athletics will need to fill out the forms to the left and return to the Head Coach or Athletic Director. Students that participate in Band, Choir, Drama, Robotics, or FFA will need to fill out the Consent form only. All forms must be completely filled out and signed by both the student and parents. Master copies will be on file in the Athletic Director's office. Students participating in extracurricular activities at the High School level will be subject to random drug testing.

The parents of students participating in athletics must read the concussion policy set forth by the district and return a signed copy of the acknowledgment sheet to the Head Coach of each sport the student participates in. Also, there is information regarding Student Accident Insurance that may be purchased by parents. If you have additional questions regarding the accident insurance please refer to http://www.studentinsurance-kk.com