Mission Statement: To provide gifts for low income Cherokee Indian Children who live within the Cherokee Nation boundaries.
*Applications will be taken on children 0 to age 16*
|Tahlequah||Early Application Tuesday & Wednesday October 8 & 9||EMS Conference Room 22114 S. Bald Hill Rd||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Sallisaw||Thursday October 10||Civic Center 115 E. Choctaw Ave.||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Catoosa||Early Application Thursday & Friday October 10 & 11||Cherokee Nation ICW Office 1528 N. 166 E. Ave., Suite C - Tulsa||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Stilwell||Tuesday & Wednesday October 15 & 16||Armory Building 421 W. Locust St. (Across from Stilwell HS Football Field)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Bartlesville||Tuesday October 15||Cherokee Nation Housing Authority 1003 South Virginia||Noon – 6 p.m.|
|Collinsville||Wednesday October 16||Victory Cherokee Community Building 1025 N. 12th St.||Noon – 6 p.m.|
|Westville||Thursday October 17||Public Library 116 N. Williams||2 – 6 p.m.|
|Ochelata||Thursday October 17||Cooweescoowee Health Center 395200 W. 2900 Rd.||Noon - 6 p.m.|
|Pryor||Monday October 21||Exciting Southeast Church 432 E. 530 Rd.||Noon – 6 p.m.|
|Nowata||Monday October 21||Will Rogers Health Center 1020 Lenape Drive||Noon – 5 p.m.|
|Vinita||Tuesday October 22||Vinita Health Center 27371 S. 4410 Rd.||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Tahlequah||Tuesday & Wednesday October 22 & 23||EMS Conference Room 22114 S. Bald Hill Rd||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Jay||Tuesday & Wednesday October 22 & 23||Cherokee Nation Human Services 1501 Industrial Park (Next door to Cherokee Nation Food Distribution.)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Catoosa||Thursday October 24||Cherokee Nation ICW Office 1528 N. 166 E. Ave., Suite C - Tulsa||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Muskogee||Thursday October 24||Three Rivers Health Center 1001 S. 41st St. East||1 – 6 p.m.|
- 1.Proof of Income: for all household members over the age of 18.
- a.If you are unemployed, please provide one letter from another agency stating that you are receiving assistance.
- b.To qualify, families must not exceed the following income guidelines:
- Monthly net income for a family of:
- 2.Membership/Citizenship Card for EACH CHILD:
- a.Cherokee Membership Only
- b.Must be legal guardian to complete application
- 3.Proof of Address: You must live within the Cherokee nation 14-county jurisdictional area.
- a.Examples: Utility Bill, Driver’s License, Cherokee Nation Photo ID, Pay Stub
- 4.Clothing sizes for each child
- 5.One or two reasonably priced gift ideas for each child
- 6.Photo Identification
*If you choose to enter your application online at https://webapps.cherokee.org/angeltree, you must submit all above paperwork by one of the following ways:
- 1.By fax: 918.458.6146 – Must provide Parent and Children’s names on coversheet.
- 2.By text: Please take a screen shot of documentation and send to 918.316.0212.
- 3.By email: Scan or screenshot documentation and send to email@example.com
- 4.In person: By bringing in paperwork to one of the listed application sites.
- *If application is not submitted in person, applicant is responsible for confirming all documentation has been received by ICW staff.
|Catoosa||1528 N. 166 E. Ave., Suite C - Tulsa||918.266.5626|
|Pryor||133 Cherokee Heights||918.822.2657|
|Sallisaw||100 E. Choctaw Ave.||918.774.0800|
|Stilwell||401 South 2nd St.||918.696.7603|
|Tahlequah||201 South Muskogee Ave.||918.458.6900|
*Online applications will be available beginning Tuesday, October 1, 2019 through October 25, 2019.
*For questions or more information, please call 918.458.6900.