Top of Form


Oologah-Talala Public Schools provides a centralized enrollment office offering convenience to parents enrolling children new to the district. The Enrollment Center is located in the center of our school campus directly south of the football field. You will access the Enrollment Center's entrance going west on 390 RD and head north on Mustang Drive. All new students must be a resident of the Oologah-Talala Public School district, living with their parent or legal guardian.


Students will not be enrolled without the following information.

1) Certified Birth Certificate (hospital certificates are not accepted)

Pre-K students must be 4 years of age on or before September 1st. Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st. No exceptions.

2) Proof of Residency (one of the following)

A current, full page electric bill within the past 30 days (past due and cut off notices are not accepted) reflecting the service address.

A rental or lease agreement signed by the landlord and tenants with the address listed on it.

A mortgage statement or a settlement statement for home purchase made within the last 30 days with address included.

PO Box addresses are not acceptable.

3) Immunization Record

You can find a copy of the Guide to Immunization Requirements in Oklahoma under the enrollment tab on our website.

NOTE: Hep A and Hep B should be current BEFORE enrollment at the Secondary level.

Students entering 7th grade must have a Tdap vaccination.

4) Parent/Guardian Driver’s License or Valid Government Issued Photo ID

5) Guardianship/Power of Attorney (if applicable)

Guardians must present guardianship paperwork filed with the court and signed by a judge or Statutory Form for Power of Attorney to Delegate Parental or Legal Custodian Powers. Notarized letters will NOT be accepted for proof of guardianship.

6) CDIB card/Membership card (if applicable)

Native American citizenship registration and/or membership card(s).

7) Student’s previous school information(withdrawal form) – please have the address and telephone number of the previous school.

8) High School students (9th-12th grade)

Require a copy of their transcript and a withdrawal from their previous school with current grades.

The Enrollment Center will not accept any enrollment packets until all applicable documents have been completed and all required documentation is included.

Certified Birth Certificates from the State of Oklahoma may be obtained locally at the following address:

James O. Goodwin Health Center
5051 S 129 th East Ave
Tulsa, OK 74143

Telephone (918) 594-4840
Fax (918) 594-4868

8:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday

The fee for each copy is $15.00

The following documents DO NOTmeet the requirements for proof of residency:

Driver’s license

Bank statements

Tax statements

Checks or pay stubs

Mail or insurance statements

Credit card statements

Water, gas, phone or internet bill

Warranty Deeds

Enrollment Center contact information:

Donna Parrett
(918) 443-6055
(918) 443-6297 Fax


Hours 8:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday through Friday

Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing to start a new enrollment